Flowers!

I have had an abundance of flowers in the house recently.  And after laying in bed and just looking at the peonies on my bedside table, I can tell it doesn't take much to spoil me.  I don't know what I am going to do when the peony season is over and no more peonies I can ravage from Christine's yard.

When I got home from Tizer Botanical Gardens on Saturday night and downloaded my pictures, I was 1 short of 300 pictures of the garden.  No, I am not going to post all of them, but here are a selection of flowers from last Saturday.

The path through the fairy garden area

Big, shaggy orange poppies.  A must for my garden.


Iris, one of my favorites






Lupines in bloom



I need a buddha for my garden





I love whimsy in the garden.

I want these!





The secret garden



A bed of chives









Comments

Popular Posts