Digital Art


I think I might be getting the hang of using Photoshop....finally.  I'm getting to where I wanted to be when I first started taking Graphic Design classes a few years ago.  I need to integrate some elements from Illustrator into Photoshop, but that's the next step.  Here are a couple of pictures I created over the past few days.


Untitled 12.14
This first one is an experiment blending spheres, doing some fractal-type designs and layering.  What is fun is the background is actually cloud pictures I have taken.  They make a good nebula.

Total Eclipse of the Moon

Once again a composite of a couple of pictures I have taken and some circles with layering.  What I'm excited about is I feel I am getting to where I want to be to start doing the things I want to do.  Hammering out a little Illustrator elements to assist in some of my design elements.  

I'm so happy!


Comments

Popular Posts