December 1 - Mandala Monday


Here is my snowflake mandala for Monday and the start of (hopefully) a month of various photoshop/photography 'specials'.

I love Christmas carols.  In fact, if I could only have one 'type' of music, it would be Christmas music.  And this from someone who is pagan in her beliefs.  But I love the message behind the songs, which I feel just about anyone can embrace, regardless of their religion.

Anyway, I usually buy a new Christmas album every year.  This year I bought Idina Menzel's album, 'Holiday Wishes'.  This is the only song on the album I had not heard before and it's my new favorite. I chose the first verse to accompany my snowflake mandala.  If you haven't heard the song, check it out.  It is not a 'Christmas' carol per se, but its a beautiful song.

Comments

Popular Posts