Typical Saturday




Fall has officially arrived.  Despite snow flurries a couple of weeks ago, Saturday was a 'fall' day.  It was overcast and windy and very cool.  Savvy would even say cold.  But the drizzle held off until after the Fall Fest for the kids downtown.


Being a real trooper, Savvy spent four hours face painting kids for the library at the Fall Fest/Big Read event.  I baled.  However, I did get a bit of planning done on my NaNoWriMo story and about 8 pages of outline/scenes created.  Now I need to come up with names!  And we won't talk about the HUGE stack of books I brought home on Victorian life to go along with the other HUGE book on Victorian life I already have.  Now I just need to be able to have time to read.





Later, as we were going to play catch-up on Dr. Who (missed last week), Lady K 'found' my phone and she and Aunt Savvy played with the camera/instagram.  I don't know who is sillier.  I, on the other hand, was in the kitchen preparing hot roast beef sandwiches for Savvy and I for dinner.  Lady K decided if it was off my plate, then it can't be too bad and ate quite a bit of my dinner.

So Sunday is finishing touches on one school project - an annual report and a check of what's new on the NaNoWriMo site, especially for ML's.  And a bit of blog reading and coffee-sipping.  Library duty from noon to five.  Monday will be a couple of web design classes to finish up homework on and a trip to the library to do the book drop since we are closed on Monday.  And reading, lots of reading!

Comments

Popular Posts