Binge-Reading!

Besides the books I have beside my desk to read for school, I have this HUGE pile next to my bed for pleasure.  (Not that some of my school books aren't pleasurable.)


See, that pink bottle in the background is actually the biggest size of baby lotion they make.  So these are 'mighty big piles' of books.  Problem is, Savvy started reading the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton (yummy) and therefore, I was forced to reread the first two.  I am being strong and resisting the other three she has in her room right now.  But it's tough to resist reading about hunky men who are also faeries and magic and hunky men having sex.  Did I mention hunky men?

I have also been binge reading books on writing and creativity.  I am keeping our interlibrary loan lady very busy with my requests these days.  Some of them have been so-so, but more than one has been really interesting.  The best part is they are getting me really fired up for NaNoWriMo.

But the biggest issue is time.  Time to read and do all the other things I HAVE to do.  Therefore, I am reading this book to see if I can gain any hints on reading and then going back in time to the point where I started reading.  It just might work if I can find my sonic screwdriver.




Comments

  1. Good morning! I'm a huge Dr. who fan! I discovered the series and have been checking them out at the library. I just finished season 6. I'lll request season 7 when I get back from my trip to Ottawa at the end of October. Or maybe I should wait until after NaNoWriMo is over....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts