Homework - Icon Pack

This is one of the things I have 'seen', but not really noticed before - a unified look for social media icons.  After sketching out a dozen designs, Savvy help select two she liked and I made a mock-up of each one.  She then picked out the one she liked best and I went to town from there.  Here is the finished collection of my icon pack - 


On thing I did like about this assignment was how it seemed to flow really well.  I knew what I wanted once I got started and it just chugged along really well.  Better yet, when I was deciding how to display them, I am able these days to select a picture from my own collection to use as background rather than having to use a freebie online.

Now if I could just get rid of the headaches and the upset stomach.  Lady K and I barfing together in the car is NOT on my list of fun times.

Comments

Popular Posts