Project 1 - Typographic Resumes

It is really funny one of my first projects this semester is a resume.  I have created resumes for both Texter and Savvy recently.  Both of those were the traditional resumes.  In this graphic design class we were told to create a 'typographic' resume - which basically means - it's not your regular resume.
The project entailed creating drafts of 5 or more resumes and then polishing up one of them as the final resume.

Here are the roughs - 


My thought here was to replace the titles with the sections of the resume.


For a more vintage look. 


Following the lines in the rocks


Using one of my photos again, converted to black and white, and my name tumbling down the waterfall.


Old paper on a wooden background


The one I went with.  Using one of my pictures I altered digitally and placed on the background as a divider between the sections of the resume and the details.

It's going to be a fun semester!

Comments

Popular Posts