Instagram Challenge Day 7 - Favorite Book

Oh, get real!  Favorite book!  Just one!  Obviously Gala Darling hasn't seen my house.  And working at the library is like giving a drug addict the keys to the drug store pharmacy.


I have books on top of books on top of piles of books.  And then there is Savvy, who is my aid in more book consummation.

I love books.  I love the way they smell and feel.  I have certain authors I hover over, waiting for their next release.  I read it and then go back and reread some of their books.  I 'discover' a new author and plow through everything they have written.  I do read on my tablet (had a Kindle too), but somehow I don't find it as much 'fun'....but I'm learning.  I am embarrassed to see my collection in the Amazon Cloud of all the free books I have there, awaiting my pleasure.

One of my co-workers and I kid around we are going to start 'Book Lovers Anonymous' in order to stop our addiction (currently I have about 20 books checked out, down from the 50 I did have).   But there is no 12-step program to cure me of reading.

"What's that you're reading?  Any good?  I'll have to check it out."

Comments

Popular Posts