Instagram Challenge Day 4 - My Reflection


Once again, a picture of ME.  But this time it was easier to take and I have less angst about posting it out there in the world.  Texter, Lady K and I were running some errands on Wednesday and we had to go to the library to make some copies (out of ink in the printer).  While we were there, we stopped and walked downtown.  It was a fantastic morning outside and we let Lady K wander for a bit before we continued on our way.

I think this is something I/we need to do more of - taking the time to stop and just enjoy the moment. I was singing "What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor" and Lady K was dancing away.  Errands still got done, but that brief 30 minute stroll took the 'hectic' out of the day and made it enjoyable.  So much so I didn't mind taking a picture of my reflection in the window at Philosoph(i.e.).

Comments

Popular Posts