Fruitless February

And the point of February is?  Between the stomach flu coursing through the household and snow piling up outside (more than this little Southern girl is use to), I just don't see the point of February.  I feel like I got nothing accomplished and still have a long list of things to do.....like about 8 letters I need to answer.

Stumpy has gotten braver and will sit right in front of the patio door to nibble on seeds that fell from one of the feeders.  I like this picture because you can also see the 'tide' of snow creeping closer and closer to one of the few clear patches on the patio.


Of course, it is this bravery that earned him the shortened tail I am sure.

I am shoveling snow.  Lots of snow.


This is yesterday morning (Monday).  This morning (Tuesday), the horizontal bar is covered in snow. Luckily, it is all dry, light snow, not a wet mass of snow.

But life here in Montana goes right on.  So I am off to work again today.  And more snow forecast for the coming week.

Comments

  1. This snow is deeper than this lived in MT for 30+ years girl has seen since she was about 3 feet tall...be assured, this too shall end. Then rain starts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts